The Metal Gear Solid 4 25th Anniversary Edition re-visits the final chapter in the saga of Solid Snake, now including the PlayStation 3 trophy support update, making this classic title modern once again.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots sends Solid Snake around the world to stop his arch nemesis, Liquid Ocelot. Armed with new gadgets and abilities, Solid Snake must shift the tides of war into his favour, using the chaos of the battlefield to infiltrate deep into enemy territory.
In his globetrotting final mission, Snake must sneak deep into enemy locations in the Middle East, South America, and other corners of the earth to foil Liquid Ocelots plans for total world domination.
Key Features of Metal Gear Solid 4 25th Anniversary Edition
- Command Snake in his final mission which spans the entire globe and his quest to foil the plans of Liquid Ocelot and his massive army of PMCs.
- Snake can directly aid local militia who engage invading PMCs soldiers, or encourage more fighting to slip past undetected amidst the commotion.
- Unlock custom weapons and modifications as you trade weapons with your black market weapons dealer, Drebin.
- Metal Gear Mk. II, the ultimate reconnaissance tool, Solid Eye, which gives Snake real-time information on enemies and his surroundings, and the OctoCamo suit which allows Snake to blend into his environment and hide his presence.
- Users can choose a variety of camera angles to use to match their game play style.